Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Root of the Problem


When people ask what program or method I use for my clients, I tell them a functional nutritional therapy approach. Most people look at me like I'm a nutcase. What is that, and why do I want it? Functional nutritional therapy is based on functional medicine, a form of treatment that focuses on the whole person and the whole problem rather than individual symptoms. It's about being well instead of just not sick.

This approach is used in nutrition to find the reason behind the issue. Many of my clients come to me with inflammatory conditions or a high toxic load that they didn't even know was nutrition related! We aim to fix the problem and get their bodies in balance so they can truly live a healthier life. This is not a one size fits all plan or a quick fix, but sustainable lifestyle change.

No comments:

Post a Comment